ONLINE POLICE REPORT
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY OR CRIME IN PROGRESS, PLEASE CALL 911.
Hello and welcome to the North Las Vegas Police Department's Online Police Report webpage. Please confirm the following to find out if an online police report (E-police Report) is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the North Las Vegas City limits.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
- This did not occur on Clark County School District property.
- This did not occur on a State of Nevada College property.
If the above statements are all true, you are ready to file your E-police Report online with the North Las Vegas Police Department. If you are looking to submit a tip about a crime or wanted person, please scroll to the bottom of the page for CRIME STOPPERS.
Types of Reports
Please be aware of the following types of reports that can be filed using the online police report:
- Burglary from a Structure
- Definition - The criminal offense of breaking and entering a building illegally for the purpose of committing a crime (EXAMPLE: Entering a shed and stealing a lawn mower.)
- Damaged Property - Vandalism
- Definition - Any person who maliciously damages, destroys or defaces the property of another person. (EXAMPLE: A person throws a rock through your window.)
- Damaged Vehicle - Tampering
- Definition - The act or an instance of tampering with a Motor vehicle. (EXAMPLE: Keying, broken windows, or attempts to remove parts.)
- DO NOT USE THIS REPORT IF SOMETHING WAS STOLEN FROM YOUR VEHICLE.
- Definition - Graffiti is any writing, drawing or symbol applied to any surface without the consent of the property owner or their agent. (EXAMPLE: Spray painting buildings, facilities, stations or shelters.)
- Harassing Phone Call
- Definition - Unsolicited phone calls of an annoying, harassing or threatening nature that are not telemarketers, research, or political callers. (EXAMPLE: Immediate hang-ups, obscene language, etc.)
- Lost Property
- Definition - When your property is missing or lost and not stolen (EXAMPLE: Lose your wallet while walking or leave it at a department store.)
- Theft from a Vehicle
- Definition - Theft from a locked or unlocked vehicle. (EXAMPLE: Vehicle broken into and item was stolen that was NOT attached to vehicle.)
- Definition - Unlawful stealing, taking, carrying, leading or riding away of personal property or goods. (EXAMPLE: Property that is stolen, not lost. Bicycle theft, etc. WITHOUT FORCE.)
- Stolen License Plates or Traffic Accident Reports are unavailable online.
CAUTION: Filing a False Police Report is a Crime! Both civil, as well as criminal action may be taken against a party who deliberately does so. (click here for NRS 207.280; 199.210; 41.508)
Click Here to Begin Your E-Police Report
To Submit Your ANONYMOUS TIPS
If you have information about a crime or a wanted person you can provide tips, anonymously, without the fear of reprisal, to Crime Stoppers Of Nevada, Inc. who will forward your information to Law Enforcement. The tip line is available 24/7 and Spanish-speaking operators are available. No names. No identification. No caller ID. Anonymity is most important component of our program.
Crime Stoppers is a non-profit organization that offers cash rewards to eligible tipsters who provide information that directly leads to a felony arrest or indictment. Crime Stoppers of Nevada assists ALL Southern Nevada Law Enforcement.
CALL: Crime Stoppers Tip Line (702) 385-5555
SUBMIT ONLINE: www.CrimeStoppersOfNV.com
In Person Police Reports
All in person reports can be completed at either of the North Las Vegas Police Department Stations.
South Area Command
Washburn Community Policing Facility